Whether you are working with a multinational team or you are an expat partner transferring into a new country and culture: intercultural competence and a global mindset will help you to understand how to communicate across different cultures.
My training programme will
- enable you to build sound relationships in an international work environment,
- help you to feel at home if living abroad,
- empower you to bridge cultural differences,
- support you to discover the opportunities for personal growth in diversity,
- guide you to pursue shared business goals with your colleagues.
With my training offer I aim at providing sustainable solutions on how to become interculturally competent while staying true to oneself. In work life, this may affect the behaviour in meetings and other business situations. It influences the reporting, presentation and negotiation style as well as the written communication. For your expat life, this affects your ability to integrate into society. My training will help you to transform from a tourist into a local citizen. It will help you to become part of a community and to cherish the opportunity of living abroad.
I will support you in preparing for your next adventure in Germany, France, Belgium, Switzerland or Japan. Whether you are on assignment and need to understand leadership and business cultures in your new host country or you are an expat partner who needs to settle in a new culture, I will prepare you in depths to be able to maneuver safely across the differences.